Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Dark Night Of The Soul...

As I enter the "dark night of the soul" once again. I realise, I have been here before, loneliness consumes me like a "wild fire", confusion is all around, were am I going, end up? Some sweet, tender voice in my head says to me"Let Go"! Don't struggle with the "Flow", let it take you to greater height's, .."Hold on loosely, but, Don't Let Go". Everything in me says , "Fight", yet the universe says don't." Let go of those things that no longer serve you!" , it beakons me on to what is seemingly is blinded by night. As I learn to be blind, feeling my way through this world, I feel scared, once again, "Alone", will I always feel this way? The question that I ask myself? Or will I find myself in the sweetness of a sunrise of a new day. I say to the universe, let me find myself once more at the end of the rainbow, where the pot of gold of myself lies waiting to be remembered.

No comments: