Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sin, a New Concept....

What if someone jested with you, the idea that the true meaning of "SIN" is truly just an illusion. What if? Someone were to pull back the "veil "that obscures clarity and were able to change your mind about the reality you are living in now right where you are at, to one much more positive than you could ever imagine? Has your mind expanded enough to grow out of and shed a layer of "Dross" from worn out ideas, the heaviness of guilt and self-recrimination, that we throw upon ourselves on a daily, sometimes minutely basis. What would it feel like? To leave behind the tanned, worn out, hide? Beaten, far too long that it is no longer useful and throw it back to "Mother Earth" and let it return to "Dust" once again, just let it go, return to, from wince it came fortifying "Her" as it should. Are you willing and able to join me a "simple mortal", like all the rest of humanity, no better, no worse in an adventure of "The School of Life"? Come with me as I move to a place of higher knowing. A place of ever expanding, mind altering freedom where there is "Peace" and a sweet release from the earthly plane of consciousness. Take a trip and be filled with the all potential, fragile openness and a deep softening of the energies of "Mystery" that continue to seek me out and as I put it to "pen". I challenge you to take a "Fresh" new look into the possibility that maybe the word "SIN" is simply, innocently, unknowingly "Seeing In Natural" realms. It is high time I began to lay behind me, the outdated, misused verb age that has held me back for many lifetimes. To see that it no longer serves a true purpose in my life's journey through "Alchemy".

No comments: