Saturday, April 28, 2007

Messengers From God...so many forms...

I have a dear friend, I lovingly call my "Hummingbird"! She came into my life most unexpectedly in July of 2007. When we first met, she had an opinion of me based on other peoples opinion's and the ever more famous "Gossip Chain". She was brave enough to share how she felt about me, "A Wild, Un tameable Red Head", at this I laughed and, invited her to join me at my home, eat with my family, visit with an open invitation and form her very own thoughts about me. And that day we began our journey together to find each other out, warts and all. I am Thankful to the "God's" that be, to have opened her heart door, as well as mine in the very same instant, to wipe the slate clean of opinions of others, so we both can enjoy this adventure through life together. She continues to help me see the brighter things in life, more clearly always with a smile on her beautiful, radiant face, bubbling over with sweet innocent joy as she walks in my back door with big hugs and kisses.
Most recently, she held my hand at a funeral, it meant more to me than I could ever begin to express in words. The comfort it gave me, to stand with me and for me in this great sorrow, in front of the very ones who had talked about me was one of the greatest gift's I have ever been given

No comments: