Saturday, April 28, 2007

Turning Inside Out...

As I make my trek through this ever changing world, reconfiguring the "Horizon" of Great Mysteries, the Alchemist turns up the heat, burning the veils of obscurity off layer by layer. The process of letting go over and over burns away the dominating ego, cleanses all the way to the innards to find a golden soul, my ego's expectations and agendas melted away. The fires continue to address past abandonment's, betrayals and judgements of others that I used to hold onto with dear life, why I ask myself now? Was it simpler to be lost in the world of victim hood, blame, self-righteous-indignation? Was I too much of a wimp or chicken to pull myself up by the bootstraps, walk readily and bravely through through the "Fires of Carnal Life" to be rendered like fat off of bacon or plain metal into gold? Funny how we change our minds about what is truly important, these days of unbelievable growth in my spirit man cause me to reconsider marching straight through the Alchemy process, even the pain of burning the dross out of every fiber of my being. It seems to be the only true to ride to an ever unfolding, ever new and exciting plane of consciousness. With latent trust, I surrender to the Mystery once more in this lifetime, open the door to higher knowing, leaving behind the the lower mind's nearsightedness relinquishing myself and letting go of the idea of a victim hood and for all to see without regret the brilliance within me shining like gold from"turning the inside out".

1 comment:

seeknow said...

Congratulations! As your journey continues, pain and suffering no longer need to accompany the lesson process. As you open your heart and your MIND to those things that are ABOVE, .. .. sheer JOY and awesome WONDER will urge you onward and upward to much HIGHER REALMS of glory! The vistas will continue to EXPAND beyond your highest expectations!

You will meet many others who are to accompany you as your journey continues.